ABOUT DHI MALAYSIA
Since 1970, DHI Global Medical Group has been dedicated to the research, diagnosis and treatment of hair and scalp disorders, while constantly developing innovative techniques and medical treatments.
Thanks to the dedication of constant innovation, we are proud to bring to men and women of Malaysia the least invasive hair restoration procedure. That means giving you 100% natural looking hairline with your OWN hair through a process that has no cuts, no stitches, no scars and virtually no pain.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
DHI Scalp Micropigmentation
The DHI Micropigmentation is a non-invasive procedure in which dots and lines are ingrained on the scalp or between hairs to give the aesthetic look of increased density or the shaven stubble look.
Using the finest of instruments, each hair follicle is extracted carefully and implanted back in thinning areas with precise depth, direction and angle to give maximum natural density.
Eyebrow & Beard Reconstruction
Through careful selection of scalp hair and using delicate tools, DHI now offers the options of reconstruction of facial hair and eyebrows.
OUR TRACK RECORD
Years exclusively in hair restoration
DHI Clinics worldwide
Treatments done daily
WHY DHI? For Hair Transplant in Malaysia
DHI Total Hair
Our Total Care System is a holistic approach to the Medical, Psychological, Mathematical and Artistic factors to select the
Nothing is more rewarding than to deliver a second chance to having lifelong natural hair.
Your own hair.
50 Years of
Since 1970, DHI has been a global mover in hair transplant technology through core emphasis on safety, research
HAIR LOSS GRADING
Go to our hair loss diagnosis page to find out specifically how much work needs to be done on your hair and get a professional quote directly from us.
START WITH YOUR DIAGNOSIS
Get a free Online Assessment & Quote
At DHI, we recognise that everyone is different. Therefore there is no standard treatment for all. In order to provide you with the best solution, fill out the form below, upload a few photos, one from the front, top and back and we will get back to you within 24 hours. It’s that simple.
What is hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a complex surgical process of removal of hair follicle from back of head and planting of those follicles in those areas of head where hair is thin of have bald patches. DHI is one of the leading clinic for hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. DHI is into this hair restoration since 1970. DHI technique is one of the finest hair transplant techniques.
FAQs related to hair transplant in Malaysia
- Is it safe to do hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
Today with modern techniques like DHI, hair transplant is a very safe, minimalistic procedure which can be finished in a few hours, giving lifetime permanent and natural results. But it is important that it should be performed only by trained surgeons following strict protocols such as pre-screening, medical tests so that one can choose right patient for hair transplant. Not every patient is eligible to get hair transplant.
- Which doctors perform hair transplants in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
Today, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Homeopathic doctors, Ayurvedic doctors, Dentist and even gynaecologists are performing hair transplant procedures without having any proper training. At DHI’s hair transplant clinic in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, all procedures are performed end-to-end by MCI registered highly trained surgeons.
- Are the surgeons suitably trained and certified?
Hair Transplant is not taught in any medical college world-wide. Doctors have to learn it from other doctors on the job, without proper training, assessment or certification, thereby compromising on safety. At DHI’s hair transplant clinic in Malaysia, each doctor is extensively trained on DHI Total Care System and certified by DHI International Hair Restoration Academy.
- How can you measure the hair transplant results?
Hair Transplant results can be measured with precise hair count through computerized alopecia test which most clinics in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia do not do or know about. Research shows that on an average, only 1 out of 2 implanted follicles grow at clinics without verifiable results. DHI has a verified graft survival rate of more than 90%. One third of DHI patients come for repair after their case has been spoilt by other hair transplant clinics in Kuala Lumpur.
5) When I am not a suitable person for hair transplant?
You should not be visiting any clinic for hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia if:
- You do not have enough donor hair sites from where follicles are removed during hair transplant procedure
- If hair loss is much and one has stage 6 or 7 Norwood Scale, in this case one can go for hair prosthetics rather than hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
6) How do some clinic for hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia offer cheap price?
Clinics which offer cheap hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia have unqualified doctors, substandard facilities & they even use cheap instruments which may be reused on multiple patients, which might compromise with patient health. DHI’s high quality patented instrument are “single-use” & they are destroyed after every case, which ensures zero scars and damage. So it is advised to go for DHI rather than other cheap clinics for hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
7) What is importance of diagnosis/alopecia test before going to a clinic for hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
There are various types of alopecia & one could be suffering from any of them. A correct treatment of alopecia requires a proper diagnosis to begin with. Unfortunately, most clinics do hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia without proper diagnosis. DHI’s Diagnostic System for Alopecia (DSA) follows a dermatological examination, psychological aspects, precise mathematical count of donor and recipient area, and computerized alopecia test. This results in a comprehensive lifetime treatment plan and best results for the hair loss problem.
8) What are the advantages of Hair Transplant?
- Improved self-image: People who are bald generally have a complaint that they look older than they really are. With hair transplant, the bald area disappears and they regain their lost confidence.
- Eliminates baldness: Hair transplant is one of the best solutions for eliminating baldness and hair lo
- Long term cost-saving : Hair transplant requires minimum maintenance cost of the affected areas as compared to others. Other than this hair transplant is long lasting which helps in cost having in long term.
How would you choose a clinic for hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur?
The key factors to keep in mind while choosing a clinic for hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur are –
- Who will perform the hair transplant proced
- ure (doctor 100% or technician merely using the name of the doctor).
- Where was the doctor trained in hair transplant?
- Does the clinic for hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur follow any safety protocols & are they on display in clinics.
- What instruments are used for hair transplant & is there any evidence of instruments being destroyed after every hair transplant procedure.
- Does the clinic for hair transplant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia have credible results of its own & can you talk to at least 10 patients about their experience with this clinic.
- Price is an important factor but cannot lead to compromise with safety & natural results.